Hon Aden Duale "Were it not For My Mother I wouldn't have Grown to Who I am Today "

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MESSAGE FROM HON ADEN DUALE, CABINET SECRETARY DEFENCE 





Were it not for my mother, I would not have grown from the herdsboy, strutting the dust and thistles of the North, into who I have become; the CS Defence. 

Today, as the World honours Mothers' for their unconditional love, unwavering support and the countless sacrifices, I am happy the story of my mother - as is of other mothers - is also the first of the thirty-two chapters of my book, 'For the Record'. 

It is for her that I dedicate all the proceeds from the sale of my book to charity. My little way of giving back to the community; just like she taught me. 

Your mother is a door of mercy that Allah opened for you. Don’t close it. 

Happy Mothers' Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOHAMMED DAUD KOROW "FIANA "; AND HOW HE LOOTED THE COUNTY COFFERS.

Ijara constituency Thriving Under the Leadership of Hon Abdi Ali

TUDOR WARD AND THE SPILLAGE OF RAW SEWAGE INTO HOUSES POINTS TO POOR DRAINAGE SYSTEMS.