HON DUALE HAS FAILED ME AND THIS WHY I AM OFFICIALLY QUITTING PARROTING FOR HIM.

HON DUALE HAS FAILED ME AND THIS
WHY I AM OFFICIALLY QUITTING PARROTING FOR HIM. 15 YEARS IS ENOUGH. WE NEED CHANGE. 





I have been a staunch supporter, ardent defender and a devoted Pro Aden Duale Blogger and had my journalistic opinions and views always leaning toward his side. I have wrote many articles and crafted narratives, stories and ideologies to always portray him in good light despite all the malicious stories both on and off social media. 

Basically, I have sold my soul to him and I was just a vessel who carried information laden with ideas depicting him as the best thing that ever happened to the region. 

Today , those who were on the forefront in calling him bad names and spewing and spreading insults are more dear to him and his camp than me who has been demonised, threatened and mocked by the same people he so much loves and cares about. 

My articles on blogs and social media forums have been shared by others who even never gave credit to the real writer, that's me. I am fine with that. 

That said , I am now officially severing ties and disassociating with Hon Duale who I have supported for 11 years now. When you are not appreciated, get up and go where you are given credit for the work you do. That's exactly what I will do.

I don't regret supporting him. Hon Duale deserved to be supported the same way I deserved to be appreciated. I am just so much disappointed in him.

I don't know who I will support and vote for in Garissa township MP election but certainly not Hon Duale. He has lost the trust and the confidence of the people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOHAMMED DAUD KOROW "FIANA "; AND HOW HE LOOTED THE COUNTY COFFERS.

Ijara constituency Thriving Under the Leadership of Hon Abdi Ali

TUDOR WARD AND THE SPILLAGE OF RAW SEWAGE INTO HOUSES POINTS TO POOR DRAINAGE SYSTEMS.