HON AHMED SIYAD; MY END YEAR MESSAGE OF APPRECIATION TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNWAVERING SUPPORT

HON AHMED SIYAD; MY END YEAR MESSAGE OF APPRECIATION TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNWAVERING SUPPORT 


As the year comes to an end, I want to sincerely thank you who stood in solidarity with me, gave me their unconditional love and strength. You believed in me in the whirlwind journey decorated with ups and downs throughout the year.

To my supporters whose vital encouragement and priceless guidance kept me going, thank you so much for your unwavering support. I have a deep appreciation for you as you’ve always been there for me through thick and thin.

The year 2022 was a remarkable one. I had good and not so good experience. A mixed bag of hopes and disappointments, victories and failures, doubts and confidence, criticism, and validation. I would not say the path was an easy one to tread on and I would not say I am extraordinary. I firmly believe that anyone who sets out to achieve something still does better than those who do not even strive. 

Success comes to those who try, it comes to those who are not afraid to fail. The journey we started in earnest is still on and with the help of God, we shall weather through storms and tumultuous times to reach our destination. 

Thank you for always giving me encouragement. I owe you a huge debt of gratitude. 

But no matter how self-sufficient I was, I could not achieve anything without the loving and unconditional support of the great men and women who rallied behind me, kept pushing me and gave me the energy to keep going. Thank you to each and everyone of you. 

To everyone who has been a part of my life and a part of this journey, I wholeheartedly thank you and express my gratitude. Every drop in the ocean counts and I would never forget those who helped me sail through troubled waters for they deserve nothing short of honest appreciation. 

Happy New Year and may God bless you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOHAMMED DAUD KOROW "FIANA "; AND HOW HE LOOTED THE COUNTY COFFERS.

Ijara constituency Thriving Under the Leadership of Hon Abdi Ali

TUDOR WARD AND THE SPILLAGE OF RAW SEWAGE INTO HOUSES POINTS TO POOR DRAINAGE SYSTEMS.